HP Printer – Driver Installation
Download and install the recommended printer driver for your hp printer. These instructions are works for HP Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro, and Deskjet printer models.
- Turn on your computer and the hp printer.
- Make sure, the computer and hp printer has connected to the same Wi-Fi Network.
- Now, open your default browser on the computer and go to the 123 hp official.
- Find out the correct drivers according to your hp printer setup model.
- Click the download button and install it on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hp printer setup.
- At this moment, you need to install the HP printer drivers.
- Before that make sure the hp printer has connected to the computer.
- Finally, click on the 123.hp.com install option to complete the printer setup.
HP Printer – Printer Installation
Follow the instruction for the First-time printer setup and installation of the hp printer. Install the hp printer software for better performance.
- At first, unbox your 123 hp printer and remove all tapes from the printer.
- Place the printer in a flat surface and Connect the power chord between the printer and wall outlet.
- Now, the hp printer and computer are connected to USB cable connection or wirelessly cable to the internet.
- Insert the paper in the hp 123 printer.
- Open the ink tray and remove the existing ink cartridges.
- Insert the new ink cartridges to their respective slots and close the ink cartridges door.
123 HP Printer – Wireless Setup
For HP Wireless Printer Setup, follow these options to connect with the printer. Connect your printer with the wireless router. The Wireless Router performs as a bridge for the printer and the computer.
- At first, go to the hp printer control panel and search wireless option.
- Next, Choose Wi-Fi option and the hp printer will show the available names of the network list.
- Select your network router from the list of network names.
- Enter the user name & password.
- Now, 123hp printer is connected to your router network.
- Finally, the HP printer is set up on your wireless network.
123 HP Printer – USB Setup
Steps to connect the HP printer using USB Cable. Follow the instruction to complete HP Printer USB Setup.
- To start with printer setup, turn on your hp printer and the computer.
- Connect the 123 hp printer and computer using the USB cable.
- Now, go to the 123hpcom and search your hp printer model.
- Download the hp printer software to continue the printer setup.
- Installing the printer software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer installation.
- To complete the installation, select the connectivity method as USB set up.