HP Printer – Driver Installation
Download and install the recommended printer driver for your hp printer. These instructions are works for HP Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro, and Deskjet printer models.
- Make sure your printer is turned on.
- Download the Recommended HP Printer driver to start printing.
- Install hp printer driver.
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Complete the printer installation.
HP Printer – Printer Installation
Follow the instruction for the First-time printer setup and installation of the hp printer. Install the hp printer software for better performance.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Connect the Printer USB Cable to the computer.
- Download the latest printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect to wireless and complete the installation.
123 HP Printer – Wireless Setup
For HP Wireless Printer Setup, follow these options to connect with the printer. Connect your printer with the wireless router. The Wireless Router performs as a bridge for the printer and the computer.
- HP Wireless Setup Wizard (Printer with display)
- USB setup of wireless (Printer without display)
- HP Auto Wireless Connect
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
123 HP Printer – USB Setup
Steps to connect the HP printer using USB Cable. Follow the instruction to complete HP Printer USB Setup.
- Unpack your hp printer.
- Plugin the power cord.
- Turn on your hp printer.
- Install the Ink Cartridge.
- Connect the USB cable.
- Install the printer software from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Now, Start your printing.
HP Printer Models
Choose your printer and manual to set up your printer.