- 1. First Time Printer Setup
- How to Setup HP Envy 6055 – Windows?
- How to Setup HP Envy 6055 – Mac?
Download HP Envy 6055 Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & macOS 10.12/OS X using 123.hp.com/setup 6055.
HP Envy 6055 Printer Setup
How to Install HP Envy 6055 printer?
Follow the steps to complete the HP Envy 6055 printer set up.
- At first, Confirm that the power source is plugged on for the following devices: HP Envy 6055 Printer, Computer, and Wireless Router.
- Next, Go to the printer’s control panel -> Setup option and then tap on it.
- After that, Tap the arrow buttons for Wireless Menu.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard -> OK
- Download the Latest HP Envy 6055 printer installation for Windows computers.
- Proceed with HP Envy 6055 printer installation.
How to Setup HP Envy 6055 in Windows?
Follow, the below steps for a successful HP Envy 6055 setup on Windows:
- To start with, unpack the HP Envy 6055 printer from the box.
- Remove packing materials and push the tray if it slides out.
- Plug the printer into the port and then turn it on.
- Select settings to choose the desired language.
- Start to install the cartridges and load papers.
- Proceed with HP Envy 6055 driver for Windows.
How to Setup HP Envy 6055 in MAC?
Follow the set of instructions for the HP Envy 6055 setups on Mac.
- At first, connect your HP Envy 6055 printer to mac computer by USB Cable.
- Check that you have connected the HP oj6055 printer and Mac computer to the same internet or Wi-Fi Connection.
- After that, proceed with 123.hp.com/setup 6055 driver download.
- Download the latest HP Envy 6055 driver on a Mac computer.
- Install the HP OJ6055 software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, The HP Envy 6055 printer is now connected to your mac computer.
HP Envy 6055 Drivers
How to install HP Envy 6055 driver in Windows?
Follow the simple instructions to download the HP Envy 6055 driver on windows:
- To download HP Envy 6055 driver, go to the 123.hp.com/setup 6055 HP Smart install drivers page.
- Now the recommended driver gets highlighted based on OS version and bits.
- Click the “download” option that is for downloading drivers.
- Now, “setup.exe” commences downloading. Wait until the full download is over.
- On the successful driver download, click on install the whole package for the HP Envy 6055 printer setup on windows.
How to install HP Envy 6055 driver in Mac?
Follow the instructions to download HP Envy 6055 driver on Mac:
- At first, go to the driver’s page of 123.hp.com/setup 6055 for mac.
- Enter the printer model and then click on find drivers.
- It does not only fetches the recommended driver but also, the details of PC OS, bits, and so on.
- Click the “download” option that is next to the driver.
- Wait for some time to download the entire driver package.
- Click on the “install” option to complete the HP Envy 6055 driver installation for mac.
HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup
How to connect HP Envy 6055 Wireless?
To connect the HP Envy 6055 printer to a wireless network, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, turn on HP Envy 6055 Wireless printer.
- Click the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- The wireless screen gets displayed. Go to the settings option.
- Select the wireless setup medium option and then continue to the onscreen instructions.
- By following the steps, the HP Envy 6055 printer gets connected to the wireless network.
How to connect HP Envy 6055 USB to Wireless?
To change from USB setup to wireless network mode, go through the below steps for the HP Envy 6055 wireless printer:
- The first step is to check the connection type within the HP Printer setup & the software utility or within the HP Smart Apps.
- Enter the name of your printer to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- On top of that menu bar is the hp printer assistant app. Select either utilities or tools.
- On the selecting device setup & printer setup or software, it will take to converting types.
- Clicking on Convert into a USB Connected Printer to wireless configures the wireless connection.
HP Envy 6055 FAQ Answers
How do I connect my HP Envy 6055 Printer to Wi-Fi?
Turn on HP Envy 6055, click the wireless option on the printer’s control panel. On the settings options, choose the preferred type as the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
How do I set up my HP Envy 6055 to scan?
Place the document on the scanner bed of the HP Envy 6055 Printer. Select the resolution type and choose your printer from the list. Click “scan” to scan the document.
How do I install my HP Envy 6055 without the CD?
Turn on the PC to install the HP Envy 6055 printer driver. Connect the USB cable between the PC and the printer. Extract the application zip files and then start to find the printer.
Does HP Envy 6055 have a USB Port?
Yes, Move to the rear side of the HP Envy 6055 printer to check the USB port. It is also represented either with a “USB” word or you may find a USB symbol impress near the USB Port.
- For more information visit Official Website